What is TACA in Autism Treatment
Let me tell you about TACA, Talk About Curing Autism. If you go to their website at www.tacanow.org, this is an organization that was started by an individual by the name of Lisa Ackerman. Now Lisa is an amazing individual for what she has done for the Autism community, what she continues to do, and the information she has stood for. She has been a champion of parents all over the United States as well as all over the world who are struggling for autism treatment not only with their kids being diagnosed with Autism but how to get them treated. She is a huge advocate of biomedicine, which is an area that I have been involved with now for many years.
I have done a lot of work with TACA from giving lectures at parent support groups, supporting them by referring parents to them for their support. I love TACA from the standpoint that it’s run by parents who have Autistic kids who are doing the types of therapies that I have implemented in my autism treatment practice now for many, many years. So if you are an individual who just needs some added help, who needs some added support, the people at TACA are wonderful. They are just waiting, really, for your phone call to lend their helping hand for autism treatment. So www.tacacnow.org, I highly recommend this organization, you won’t be disappointed with the information they have. And it may just be, in your local area, that they have a support group you can become affiliated with and get linked up with other parents really in your area who are really doing many of the same types of things you are looking to do. Whether it is educational therapy, understanding things about the school district, how to implement different types of biomedical therapies. So again, www.tacanow.org, check them out.
- Autism Treatment
- Autism Recovery – Clostridia Difficile and Clostridia Bacteria Toxicity in Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oregon Autism Consults Available
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism Treatments, What Really Works
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Respen-A Therapy and Autism Update
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Thyroid Evaluation and Autism
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Autism, Constipation and Worms
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Biomedical Education and Autism Seminars on Demand
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Take Supplements With Caution
- Autism Treatment – Age Appropriate Behavior or Autism?
- Biomedical Autism Treatment – Oxytocin Therapy and Autism